- Catching up with Vince for an hour about life, God and the Church. (It may seem odd, but I’m really thankful to have great friends hundreds of miles away)
- Getting re-certified in First Aid. It was just me and the instructor, we were in and out in an hour. Boss.
- Lunch at Cool Moose Cafe and the chance to work on some stuff for camp. I can’t believe training begins in 1 week.
- Going to the Lexus dealer to get a new key made for my car.
- Shopping and thrifting. Finally got my sister and brother-in-law’s wedding present.
- Working 5 hours at Outback. The last half of which I had between 8 and 10 tables at once. I haven’t worked that hard in a long, long time. Made $120. Worth it.
That’s about it. Hope you had a great day and sorry for this pointless post.